Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Questions????

Hi family. I thought we could open a post for any questions we might have. I am not sure who the expert is, but if you see a question that you know the answer to, get to it :) I'll start us off. Does anyone know if there is a washer and dryer at the cabin? Love to you all.

7 comments:

auntibeck said...

And I want to know about sheets and bedding. Do we need to bring our own? One more thing, what about crock pots, kitchen setup, and utensils, etc.

auntibeck said...

One more thing for the mama: I've started a Costco-run list...so fire away, for those of you who want to suggest what to bring for snacking, etc.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you did-unt just open up a "what do you want from Costco?"
Let me count the ways :)

coolskool mom said...

hmmm, let's see, Costco...i like their dishes sets, and they have some cute clothes, I love their wine selection. Oh, You meant for the trip....hee hee.

Freddy, can you find out these questions....

I also want to know if there is a grocery type store anywhere close by?

auntibeck said...

One thing I know is that there is a store right across the street from the lake, owned by the camp. Theres' got to be a grocery there somewhere.

auntibeck said...

And, first aid kits? If anyone has one they keep in their car, let me know. I have a small one, but almost bought a fancy smanchy one at Costco the other day to throw in. Do they have any neat ones at CHF Freddy? I have been adding to my supply sunblocks for kids and bug repellent for babies and kids...FYI mommies.

The Chindo said...

hey guys it is the tallgirl
i just wanted to let you know that the store in the camp is more like a 7 11 than a mini market i mean it has a slurpy machine and coffee/hot cocoa dispenser and sleds {for winter campers} and chains for boots and tires {for winter campers as well} I dont know what they have for summer but they might have floaties, swimsuits, ect. so see you then
love the hume lake expertese
TALLGIRL :)