skip to main | skip to sidebar

Martin Family Reunion in Hume Lake

a place for ideas and planning for our trip this summer to Hume Lake

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Becky and I decided....

that we would go to Dream Dinners and take care of most of the dinners....menu planning to follow.
Posted by coolskool mom at 12:10 PM

2 comments:

The Mad Fishicist said...

do we still get a night to make dinner?

July 2, 2008 at 10:01 PM
coolskool mom said...

TBD

July 7, 2008 at 8:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • How can I say thanks?
      • Another Surprise!!
      • 5 Days and Counting
      • A Word From The Master Of The House
      • Talent Night
      • More Fun Stuff
      • Becky and I decided....
      • Sequoia in the 50s!...
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)

Contributors

  • Belle Etoile
  • The Chindo
  • The Mad Fishicist
  • auntibeck
  • coolskool mom